COVID-19 Skier Guidelines
Below are our guidelines for skiers visiting Strafford Nordic Center for the 2021-22 season.
GENERAL COVID GUIDELINES FOR SKIERS:
- Lodge, bathroom and grooming operations remain at a different location this year: Tamarack Hill Farm at approximately 170 Brook Rd. The secondary driveway for the farm will be used for skier access, please follow signs on Brook Rd. There is no trail access this year from Rockbottom Farm, please do not drive up Rockbottom Road.
- Skiers are required to wear a mask when passing other skiers.
- The lodge is only available to employees. There is a window for check-in, questions and ticket sales.
- Skiers are required to check-in at the lodge window to show proof of ticket purchase, before starting to ski.
- Please check the state website for the most current travel guidelines If these change we will update our policies.
- Outdoor tent spaces are available for public use.
- Tents are limited to one household or 6 individuals at a time.
- Signage on site will direct skiers to parking, the check in area, tents and trailhead.
TICKETS: Advance ticket purchase ON-LINE is preferred in order to minimize contact on-site. Wifi will be available on site to make your purchase via your cell phone if you did not plan ahead.
SKIER CHECK IN: We have moved the lodge/check in area to Tamarack Hill Farm for this season, just a few hundred feet down from the usual driveway. All skiers are required to check in at the Lodge “window” for contract tracing purposes and to purchase day tickets or to check in.
LODGE: There will be no indoor lodge space available to the public. We have set up a few outdoor tents for changing and shoe storage, though we recommend that you use your car. Only 6 people, will be allowed in at one time, and “hanging out” is only reccomended with people you know.
PARKING: Enter the driveway at the Strafford Nordic Center Sign about 50 feet uphill from Tamarack Hill Farm at 166 Brook Rd, Strafford VT. After you enter the driveway, Parking is allowed along either side of the driveway or near the lodge. Signs will be posted locating the check-in and trailhead area.