Strafford Nordic Center is open daily from 9am-4:30pm for the 2017-18 season. Day pass sales end at 4pm.
Our official snow report is below thanks to TrailHUB! Our trail map and trail descriptions are listed below the snow report.
You can also click on the nearest weather station below for detailed weather information.
Click the link to view our TRAIL MAP. The Strafford Nordic Center trail system winds through the fields, pastures and riding areas of two working farms. The trails loop through flat hay fields, gentle rolling pastures and up hearty climbs to 360-degree views. Most of our trails are indicated with colored loops, described below. The short black trails on the map are primarily connector trails that take you from one loop to another. The longer black trails are point to point trails, rather than loops. The difficulty of each loop is not indicated on the trail map, because portions of most loops have beginner, intermediate and advanced terrain. We have done our best to indicate the difficulty of each loop and trail below.
- Purple Loop – The Practice Loop (Beginner)
- Green Loop – Mainline (Beginner & Intermediate)
- Pink Loop – J-19 (Beginner & Intermediate)
- Blue Elevation Loop – 1950 (Intermediate level trail, but getting up to it and down from it is advanced)
- Yellow Loop – Jump Field (Intermediate)
- Orange Loop – Pine Knoll (Advanced)
- Blue Loop – Biathlon Course (Intermediate)
- Red Loop – Outer Loop (All levels)
- Sugarhouse Hill (Intermediate)
- Sugarhouse Lane (Intermediate)
- Zig Zag (Advanced)
- Woods Road (Intermediate)
- Zamikaze (Advanced) – a steep downhill